Aims and Scope
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism may be the world’s leading peer-reviewed journal for endocrine clinical research and medical training information. Each problem provides up-to-date protection of the latest developments that enhance our knowledge of pathophysiology, diagnosis and remedy for hormonal and metabolic research paper checker problems. average popular features of unique interest include initial reports of essential improvements in patient-oriented hormonal and metabolic research, personal views on endocrinologic topics, medical studies, medical reviews, medical training directions, and situation reports.
- Clinical Research Article
- Case Report
- Page to your Editor
- Page to your Editor Response
- Reports and guidelines
- Clinical Practice Guideline
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analysis
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Review
- Clinical Practice Guideline Correspondence
- Policy Attitude
- Analysis Guide
- Scientific Statement
- Consensus Statement
The next types of articles, including preprints from recognized repositories, should be considered for book:
- Clinical Research Articles are initial, investigative, medical studies predicated on formerly data that are unpublished. There aren’t any top or reduced word/figure/table restrictions. All numbers and tables should be initial.
- Instance Reports (no more available for distribution after 1, 2019) are descriptions of a case that provides insights into a condition’s pathogenesis, presentation, or management september. Manuscripts will routinely have 1,200 terms or fewer, without any significantly more than two numbers, two tables, and ten recommendations. All numbers and tables should be initial.
- Mini-reviews should deal with subjects worth focusing on to medical endocrinologists and endocrine medical investigators, including scholarly updates in connection with molecular and biochemical foundation for normal physiology and illness states; the advanced in diagnosis and handling of hormonal and metabolic problems; as well as other subjects highly relevant to the training of medical endocrinology. An outline describing its contents, and the CVs of all authors involved unless the mini-review is formally invited by the editors or Endocrine Society staff, authors should include a prospectus with a brief narrative of the mini-review’s purpose and scope. These manuscripts can consist of 2,000 terms to no more than 5,000 terms. Writers ought to include a quick part explaining the search techniques utilized to have information for the mini-review. In the event that writers opt for formerly posted numbers or tables, they have to stick to the instructions beneath the Publication Fees area.
- Meta-analyses should concentrate on particular efficacies of diagnostic procedures or remedies. The presented manuscript must be produced by an in-depth analytical analysis of data found by an exhaustive search of currently posted and appropriate peer-reviewed manuscripts. Submissions of the kind must consist of an overview and a narrative statement. There are no limitations on term count, quantity of numbers, or amount of sources. All numbers and tables should be initial.
Advice and Comment
- Editorials are opinion articles because of the journal’s Editor-in-Chief or an associate at work Editor and certainly will typically deal with a prompt policy matter of extremely high value to endocrinologists. Editorials carry no figures or tables and have now a maximum of eight sources.
- Commentaries are viewpoint articles invited by the Editor-in-Chief which will examine ideas and findings recently introduced in to the medical record that have actually exemplary interest. These are generally typically as much as 1,000 terms in total, needs to have a maximum of eight sources, and also no numbers or tables. Commentaries must not cite unpublished work or information.
- Views provide a viewpoint that is new policies and generally accepted axioms and techniques in endocrinology that warrant closer assessment predicated on really current newly posted information. They ought to cite appropriate literary works and are generally no more than 2,400 words and have now no more than 25 sources. Views must not cite unpublished work or information, and any numbers should provide just general generalizations, not brand brand new information. Numbers needs to be initial. Views are submitted by invite through the Editor-in-Chief.
- Letters towards the Editor should talk about only articles posted in this log, and become submitted within 2 yrs of the article’s final book. Letters must be a maximum of 500 terms in total, haven’t any more than eight recommendations, and must not cite unpublished work or information. Letters is posted during the discernment of this Editor-in-Chief. Writers of accepted letters see web page proofs before book. Just changes to fix grammar that is inadvertent/introduced spelling inaccuracies are allowed. Regular book costs apply. No numbers or tables are allowed. The name of this format should be followed by the letter of “Letter to your Editor: Title of initial article being Discussed”. Should your name maybe maybe not follow this structure, it will be standardised because of the publisher.
- Letters to your Editor reactions respond to a Letter to Editor at no greater size as compared to letter that is original. Writers whose tasks are talked about in A page to your Editor will be invited to typically offer a reply. If accepted, writers might find page proofs before book. Just changes to fix inadvertent/introduced sentence structure and/or spelling inaccuracies are allowed. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name associated with the format should be followed by the letter of “Response to Letter into the Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your name perhaps maybe maybe not follow this structure, it will be standardised by the publisher.
- Reports and suggestions provide a directory of the procedures and conclusions of non-Endocrine community work teams, task forces, as well as other collaboratives. They will be susceptible to peer review and needs to be modifiable in reaction to criticisms. They truly are typically only 3,600 terms in total. All numbers and tables needs to be initial.
Endocrine Community Statements
- Clinical Practice instructions are produced by an Endocrine Society appointed task force, are proof based, and provide graded practice that is clinical. They are developed with input from community committees and people.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analyses are commissioned by the Endocrine Society to produce analytical analyses to help its Clinical Practice instructions.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Reviews are commissioned by the Endocrine Society for the Clinical Practice recommendations. These reviews address a definite medical concern by gathering and summarizing empirical evidence that fits pre-specified eligibility requirements.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Communications are derivatives for the community’s Clinical Practice tips that supplement or touch upon developments when you look at the infection area considering that the right period of book of a Guideline.
- Policy views depend on founded community policy jobs and manufactured by the Advocacy & Public Outreach Core Committee with input through the account.
- Research Guides are produced by a specialist composing group with input from Society committees and account.
- Scientific Statements are developed with a writing team beneath the way of a Endocrine Society appointed seat with the aim of synthesizing research and determining gaps within the systematic literary works. They are developed with input from community committees and people.
- Consensus Statements give an examination that is comprehensive a professional panel of the clinical or medical problem that may add ungraded suggestions. Submitted by Endocrine Society work teams, other expert culture work teams, task forces, as well as other consortia which include the Endocrine Society.
Usage of Peer Review: All submissions are susceptible to outside peer review as instructed by the log editors, other than (1) Endocrine Society Statements, that are evaluated because of the Endocrine Society and selected outside specialists, and (2) conference abstracts, which, whenever posted as being health supplement to Journal of this Endocrine Society, have already been evaluated because of the Endocrine Society’s Annual Meeting Steering Committee.
Concerns? Please direct any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Costs and Start Access
To learn more about some great benefits of account within the Endocrine Society, please go to the Member pros page of this Endocrine Society’s site.
- Endocrine Society users: $99 per PDF web page
- Non-members: $119 per PDF page
- Endocrine Society people: $235 per color figure
- Non-members: $735 per color figure
Optional Upgrade to start Access
Authors have the choice of creating their article start Access if you are paying yet another $3,000 for Open Access book, including A cc-by license, PubMed Central full-text deposit, and free access in the log web web web site.
Discount for Transfers from bioRxiv
p>If it is published in 2019, or a 10% discount on your manuscript’s publication fees, including the CC-BY Open Access option, if it is published in 2020 if you submit your manuscript to The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism using bioRxiv’s Direct Transfer option (B2J) through Editorial Manager and it is accepted for publication, you can claim a single-use code entitling you to a $250 discount on your manuscript’s publication fees, except for the CC-BY Open Access option. To claim a price reduction, compose Antoinette P. Wrighton at email@example.com.